- Please select Turn All Connections Off. Press the red End key.
- Then scroll to and select the Settings icon.
- Scroll to and select the Options icon.
Scroll to and select Advanced Options
Scroll to and select SIM Card
- Enter MEPD.
Note: When Typing in MEPD the letters will not appear on the screen.
This step opens up the personalization on the device. Notice under Network, it will say Active.
- Enter MEP2 (For “2′, press the ALT key then 2)
Note: When Typing in MEP2 the letters will not appear on the screen. This step opens up the Enter Network MEP code box.
Enter the Unlock code (This is a 16 digit code)
Press the Trackball or Enter key (once one of these keys is pressed the device should display “Code Accepted”)
- The phone has been successfully Subsidy Unlocked is you see in the display next to Network Disabled
*The 16 digit code can be obtained by calling T-Mobile Technical
Support and give the representative the IMEI
number. In exchange they
will give you the Subsidy Unlock Code.
To obtain the IMEI
number press *#06#
on your mobile device.
*all information are brought to you by www.mobileslate.com for the sake of sharing to the fixya members