The most common problems on Samsung LCD monitor/TV:
This is due to the weakening of the capacitor in the power supply module.
- The power can not turn on, the red light flashing
- the monitor on for a while and then turn off, then the red light flashing.
let's go hunting for bad capacitor.
I will explain how to:
basically in all LCD monitors have two circuit boards (power supply board and system board)
- After you open you will see the two boards are
- You see a board that has a socket for the power source. wrote that the board we're looking for (power supply board)
- Remove all cables connected to the board and take out the board. (get noted before you unplug it)
- Now you see it components on board, we looking for capacitor.(see picture below)
- Looking for damaged capacitors, physically you will see a capacitor on the top like a bloated (see picture below)
My advice: replace capacitors with higher voltage, like 10V replace with 16V or 25V will be fine.
- Replace the damaged capacitor with the same value that you can see on the surface of the capacitor. (In this step you need any soldering tool)
Have a Nice Repair :)