Tip & How-To about GPS
If the language display on your TomTom has changed and is now unrecognisable, it can be very frustrating to find how to change it back because the menus are displayed in a foreign language and no longer clear to understand.
This Tip is written with illustrations so that you can easily Navigate to the language menu and reset the display.
1) First tap on the centre of the screen to bring up the main menu as shown below..
2) Next tap on the preferences Menu (Spanner/Wrench Icon circled below).
3) With the preferences menu open - tap this icon.
4) You will now see a list of all available languages.
5) Scroll through each one until you find the required setting and select it.
6) The language used for all the buttons and messages on the unit will be changed.
7) Once you have selected your language, you will also be given the opportunity to change the voice if required.
Hope this Tip helps. If so please do leave a vote for the solution and thanks for using FixYa.
Posted by Radio Code... on
Mar 24, 2010 | Tomtom ONE XL GPS
Feb 05, 2010 | GPS
May 27, 2009 | Tomtom GO 920 GPS Receiver
Dec 25, 2007 | Tomtom GO 720 GPS Receiver