Tip & How-To about Apple iPod touch
This is what the iPod app looks like (sideways - coverflow view) with the correct album artworks in each song.
... isn't that lovely?
To have that, this is what you gotta do:
First, you need to have the correct album artwork of your songs. And how do you know if you got the right album artwork?
Check it out here or you can use this web address:
Tip: if you want a larger image, just google it, just like this sample.And another thing, you don't need to save all the artworks on your computer, just copy-paste will do (refer number 6 below).
Just make the artwork available for you to copy from your internet browser.
Now that you have the correct artwork, here's what you need to do next:
Take note that the procedure will be the same for both Mac and Windows.
1. Open iTunes.
2. Select Music.
3. Right-click on the song where you want to add/replace the album artwork.
4. Select "Get Info" to open the song properties.
5. Select the "Artwork" tab, which happens to be the last tab.
6. Add the correct artwork or delete any wrong artwork that you see there and replace it, by clicking "Add..." button and locating the correct artwork from your computer.
Another way of adding/replacing the artwork is to open the correct album artwork from your files or like I've mentioned above, straight from the internet (thru google or wherever), right click on the image and select "Copy". and then go back to song properties on iTunes and paste it by clicking CTRL-V (control, then V) from Windows keyboard or Command-V (command, then V) from Mac keyboard.
7. Finally, click the "Ok" button to save your changes.
Adding or replacing lyrics will take the same steps except that there is no "Add..." button there, only copy-paste or type it yourself.
Tip: it'll be easier if you do all of these stuffs simultaneously.
8. After you've fixed the song properties, sync your iPhone / iPod Touch to iTunes.
And you're all done! Congratulations!
Posted by kid_ant on
Mar 01, 2011 | Apple iPod touch
Feb 09, 2010 | Apple iPod touch
Sep 30, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
1,112 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!