Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
This guide helps you to convert and burn AVI/MPEG/DivX/Mov/RMVB and any videos to DVD:
Tools required: Cucusoft video to DVD converter
More information of dvd creator
resource:free dvd burner
Install and launch Cucusoft video to DVD converter pro, you will see the UI below.
1. Select radio button "To DVD"
2.choose the "merge" or "batch" tab.
3.Click "Open" button to open your movie file(s)
4. (optional) Set your preference. Region "4" in red frames can set the output MPEG properties.
5. (Optional) Set the advanced settings as following.
6. Click "Convert" button to start the conversion task
7. After you click "Convert" button, the following dialog will pop up automatically.
8. After video conversion done, the "CD/DVD Burning engine" will be launched automatically. Please choose the DVD burner.
9.Please place a DVD-/+R/RW disc into your DVD burner. If it is arewritable disc, the program will erase the disc before burning DVDdisc.
10. When burning DVD is done, the DVD disc will be ejectautomatically. You can also find the output file at the output folder.
Posted by lussary on
May 01, 2011 | Memorex (32023288) DVD±RW Dual Layer...
Jun 01, 2010 | Computers & Internet
184 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!