Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
How to protect your computer by Virus?
1. Try to updated your anti- virus always.
2. Use original anti-virus support.
3. Minimum try full system scan 3 days a week.
4. Before open any external memory device ( Example : hard drive,pendrive, memory card, mobile, etc ) don't forget to scan.
5. Symbol of virus infected device is Auto Run option. ** if you use a pen-drive then just right click on drive, if your seen the top option is Auto Run / there is 2 time showing Auto Run that's mean the device infected by virus."
6. If you think the system not going fast then before just run scan only SYSTEM 32 folder which is located inside C: drive> windows> system32.
7. Weekly once clean your temp internet files, recent use document etc.
Posted by RAJDEEP... on
Jul 21, 2009 | Dell Dimension 2400 PC Desktop
146 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!