Tip & How-To about Car Audio & Video
Well most of us have had to face the annoying problem of CDs/DVDs not ejecting or not inserting in a car CD/DVD player. The easiest way of rectifying this problem is to follow these steps.
1. Spare CD/DVD.
2. Clean cotton Cloth.
3. Small flat screw driver (Optional)
1. Make sure that there is no CD/DVD in the player already.
2. If the payer is empty skip this step other wise empty the player by prying out the CD/DVD using the screw driver. Be sure not to exert too much force.
3. Turn off your player.
4. Wrap the cotton cloth around the spare CD/DVD so that both sides of the CD/DVD are covered by a single layer of cloth.
5. Hold this CD/DVD in your hand and insert it into your player and move it back and forth a few times.
6. When you will remove the CD/DVD you will see that the cloth is dirty. You may want to change the location of cloth to the clean side and repaeat step 5.
7. After doing all this your player should ejst and insert CD/DVDs just fine.
Hope the above tips help all of you guys.
Posted by Mohsin... on
Oct 31, 2013 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Nov 01, 2010 | Sony Computers & Internet
May 25, 2009 | JVC KD-SX770 CD Player
169 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!