Tip & How-To about Cell Phones
I have got an interesting fact to share.. Nowadays each one of us carry Hi Fi
Mobile devices and always fear that it may be stolen.
Each mobile carries a unique IMEI i.e. International Mobile Identity Number
which can be used to track your mobile anywhere in the world.
This is how it works !!!!!!
1. Dial *#06# from your mobile.
2. Your mobile shows a unique 15 digit .
3. Note down this no anywhere but except your mobile as this is the no
which will help trace your mobile in case of a theft.
4. Once stolen you just have to mail this 15 digit IMEI no. to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. No need to go to police.
6. Your Mobile will be traced within next 24 hrs via a complex system of
GPRS and internet.
7. You will find where your hand set is being operated even in case your no
is being changed.
Posted by Elavarasi... on
Aug 02, 2016 | Glu Mobile Android Apps
Apr 27, 2015 | Televison & Video
Jan 13, 2011 | Cell Phones
Nov 24, 2010 | Nokia 2600 Classic Cell Phone
Jan 09, 2010 | Nokia 5530 XpressMusic Smartphone
157 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!