Tip & How-To about Cell Phones
The following procedure is dependent to the phone in use! However it is mainly for Motorola brand but it works with many others too!
1. Turn on your mobile phones bluetooth function and go to search for new devices menu.
2. On the headset, From turned off state, Try holding down the power button for at least 5 seconds.
- The light should stay constantly on (or in other brands flashining very fast) which means the headset is in receiving/searching state!
3. search in your mobile phone for blue tooth devices(the phone and headset shouldn't be more than 5 meters away from each other )
4. When you find your blue tooth headset, chose it and hit "connect" or "pair" with the device!
5. you will be asked for a pin, put in "0000" and ok!
now your headset should be paired with your phone (the light flashes slowly) and will be ready to receive calls!
Posted by Bru Sha on
Sep 11, 2010 | Motorola Mobility PCMICROSTORE Brand...
Dec 07, 2009 | Motorola Mobility H505 BLUETOOTH HEADSET
Nov 07, 2009 | Motorola Mobility i305 Cellular Phone
Sep 11, 2009 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
115 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!