Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Are your software not compatible with Windows 7 and Windows Vista?
Do you need to install driver from Windows XP to Windows 7 and Vista?
Here is how you do it. ^^
This is just a simple trick to show you how to run your installers and software to your Windows 7 and Vista.
Steps to run incompatible application to Windows 7 and Vista:
1. Go to the installer/installed application
2. Right click the .exe and click properties
3. Click the Compatibility tab
4. Check the Ru n this program in compatibility mode for:
5. Choose the Operating System you like (most probably it will by Windows XP)
6. And try running the software again.
Posted by Richard... on
Jul 18, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 17, 2011 | HP 4570C Flatbed Scanner
Mar 02, 2010 | Sony VAIO VGN-NS140E/S Notebook PC
Oct 27, 2009 | HP DeskJet F4280 All In One Printer InkJet
Nov 14, 2008 | Computers & Internet
181 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!