Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Use Free Video to MP3 Converter to
extract audio from video files to MP3 and WAV Lossless Audio (*.avi,
*mpg, *.mpg, *.mp4, *.m4v, *.mpeg, *.dvr-ms, *.wmv, *.mov, *.qt, *.amv,
*.3gp, *.3g2 and *.flv).
There are 5 pre-configured presets:
- High Quality (MP3, 256 kbps, 48000 Hz, STEREO);
- Optimal Quality (МРЗ, 192 kbps, 48000 Hz, STEREO);
- Standard Quality (MP3, 128 kbps, 44100 Hz, STEREO);
- Economy Quality (MP3, 96 kbps, 22050 Hz, STEREO);
- Lossless Audio (WAV, 44100 Hz, STEREO).
For example convert avi to mp3, mp4 to mp3, wmv to mp3, etc.
Free Video to MP3 Converter automatically fills the title tag and the artwork, taking a snapshot from the middle of video, which can be seen in iTunes, Winamp or just a Windows Explorer folder.
Free Video to MP3 Converer is clearly free. No adware or spyware. It's safe to install and run.
Click Here to DOWNLOAD!
Posted by Babar... on
Jan 03, 2011 | Samsung Omnia Pro B7320 Smartphone
May 25, 2010 | Panasonic SDR-H40 HDD Camcorder
May 14, 2010 | Sony NWZ-E436F MP3 Player
Feb 08, 2010 | Samsung YP-Q2JCB MP3 Player Digital Media...
145 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!