Find out how much you need to pay for your item:
- In the listing
- In My eBay
- In the confirmation email sent by eBay
- In the invoice sent by the seller
After you win an item, use the Pay Now
button to pay your seller. Once you win an item, the Pay Now
- in the listing
- in My eBay
- in your confirmation email
When you click the Pay Now
button,your payment details will usually be automatically calculated for you.These details will match the shipping and handling, tax, and multiplepurchase discounts in the listing below the item description. If the payment details aren’t available, or the totals don’t seem accurate, here's what to do:
- Reviewthe item description and any emails you've received from the seller. Ifthe seller specified shipping costs in the item description or sent youshipping costs by email, you can manually enter this information on theReview Your Purchase page after you click the Pay Now button.
- If you still don't have the information you need, click the Request total from sellerlink next to the seller's user ID. After you request the total, theseller can send you a new invoice that includes the correct paymentinformation.
- When the seller sends your invoice, click the Pay Now button in the invoice to see your updated total.