Tip & How-To about Office Equipment & Supplies
How to Solve Cannot Scan Error or No Scan Options: Refer to device documentation to troubleshoot
1. Click Start ,
2. Click Run and type Msconfig and then click on ok
Will show the new screen of System configuration utility
3 Click on startup option
4. Search the list for HP Digital Imaging Monitor .
5. Select the HP Digital Imaging Monitor check box.
6. Click Apply , and then click Close .
7. Click Restart to restart the computer.
*Note : If HP Digital Imaging Monitor is not on the list,
it means the driver was not correctly installed.
You need to reinstall the software.
Posted by Tejodhar... on
Mar 04, 2011 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Apr 09, 2010 | HP Photosmart 2575 All-In-One Printer,...
Jan 21, 2010 | HP OfficeJet J4580 All-In-One Laser...
Mar 02, 2009 | HP Officejet 4315 All-in-One Printer
Jan 07, 2008 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
467 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!