Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
This will show you how to speed up ur computer:-
1. click start then control panel then system and click the
advance tab and click setting.
2. push adjust for best performance then apply then ok
3. start run then type msconfig then ok
4. click start up tab then click disable all then apply then
ok then exit without restarting
5. now start run then type regedit then hkey current user then
control panel then click desktop then look for the menu displey
delay, it will be 400 change it to 0 then click ok
6. now perform disk cleanup then defrag your system drive then
restart your system now you will see how much the speed changes. Enjoy............
Posted by Athouba... on
Open Folder Options in Control Panel.
Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
Click Appearance and Themes, and then click Folder Options.
On the View tab, under Hidden files and folders, click Show hidden files and folders.
For Windows Vista and 7:
1. Open Folder Options by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clickingAppearance and Personalization, and then clicking Folder Options.
2. Click the View tab.
3. Under Advanced settings, click Show hidden files and folders, and then click OK.
May 08, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 21, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Notebook
May 23, 2009 | HP Pavilion Media Center a1320n PC...
162 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!