Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Here's how you can end your listing early:
1. Go to: http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/end_early.html
2. Click the "End My Listing Early form" link. You may need to sign in.
3. Enter your Item number, and click the "Continue" button.
4. If there were no bids on your item, go to Step 6.
5. If there are bids on your item, choose either "Cancel bids and end listing early" or "Sell item to high bidder(s) and end listing early."
6. Select the reason that you're ending your listing early.
7. Click the "submit" button to end your listing.
Your listing will end and bidders will receive an email explaining that their bid has been canceled.
Posted by melvin... on
Dec 29, 2015 | Clothing
Dec 29, 2015 | David's Bridal Wedding Dress: Cap Sleeve...
Oct 08, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Oct 03, 2010 | eBay Auctions
Oct 05, 2009 | eBay Auctions
730 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!