Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Here's how to cancel a transaction:
1. Go to My eBay.
2. Click the Sold view.
3. Next to your listing, select "Resolve a problem" from the pull-down menu.
4. The Resolution Center "Resolve a problem" form appears.
5. Select "I sold an item and want to cancel the transaction" and click "Continue." (For security, you may be asked to sign in again.)
6. Enter your item number and click "Continue."
7. Under "Give the buyer a reason for wanting to cancel this transaction," indicate your reason for canceling and click "Continue."
You can now view or end your case at any time in our Resolution Center.
We'll send the buyer an email, letting them know that you've sent a request to cancel the transaction.
Posted by melvin... on
Nov 25, 2013 | PayPal Accounts
May 26, 2011 | PayPal Accounts
May 11, 2011 | PayPal Accounts
May 04, 2011 | PayPal Accounts
367 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!