Tip & How-To about Cell Phones
Today, i would help you to Fix a Common issue with Most of the Cell Phones - No Network.
The below mentioned Points should be Considered to Fix this :-
1. The First thing, i have Found with most of the Handsets is that they are LOCKED. Make sure that the cell phone you are using should be Unlocked. In case, it is Locked, Contact the Original Service Provider and get the Code to Unlock or you could Search Different Sites who claim to Offer that ( Note - I never used any Site and i am not aware whether it would be Hit or Miss ).
2. Make sure that there could be a Signal Problem. There are Cases, when you Cell Phone could Read ' Emergency Only ', if there is No / Less Network in that Area. Try to Use it away from that Place. If that is the same problem, then you need to troubleshoot the Cellphone.
3. Have you tried Setting it for Manual Network. In Most of the networks, Automatic Network Search is Set as Default. Change it to manual and Search that. Usually this would work on most cases.
4. Network catching Capability also Depends on the Handset. No two Handsets could have the Same Capability. You could try to Use ' Network Boosters ' which is available with most of the Online Vendors or Local Shops.That could really help the cellphone to Catch Network.
5. If it still shows Message like ' Emergency Calls ', then it could be a Defective Antenna. Take another Set ( Same Model ) and Compare, is that an issue with Both Sets or Your Set. If that is Only with your Handset, you need to send the Cell for repair.
Hope i helped you.
Thanks for using ' Fixya ' and have a nice day!!
Posted by taran_2005 on
Oct 28, 2015 | Samsung GT-S5300 Galaxy Pocket
May 04, 2011 | HTC Wildfire Cell Phone
Nov 02, 2010 | Dynex Wireless-G Broadband Router
Nov 09, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Oct 23, 2009 | Cell Phones
2,044 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!