Tip & How-To about Apple iPhone Smartphone
How you record videos on an iPhone depends all on what model you have.
For the iPhone 3GS:
1. Go into the camera application
2. Slide the switch in the bottom right over to movie camera
3. Press record button to record
For the iPhone 1st Gen. and 3G
1. Get the app from the app store called "iVideoCamera" (It is $ 0.99 and shoots slow video, but it does the job.
2. Launch the app
3. Press record button to record.
All videos will be stored in the photos application
Posted by willell on
Apr 24, 2011 | Samsung Omnia Pro B7320 Smartphone
Mar 30, 2011 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Oct 10, 2010 | Apple iPhone 3G
672 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!