1. Click on the menu button on the taskbar.
2. Click on the control panel icon
3. Now I need to know the way you use your Control Panel
4. If your control panel has a blue background. You are using Category view
5. If it has a white background ( This is the same as opening a folder on your computer ) then you are having classic view
Now. The change of language depends on your view ( Either classic or Category ( Explained above )) Classic view
Classic view will make it much easier for you to change the language.
1. Once control panel is opened. You should find a folder named "Regional and language options"
2. Double click on this icon.
3. A window will pop-up
4. Then there you can change the language. ( to change it is the first thing on that window )
5. Default is English (UNITED STATES)Category view
1. Fire up your control panel
2. Click on the icon " Date, time, language and Regional Options "
3. Then down under the category "or pick a control panel icon "
4. click on "Regional and language options "
5. A window will pop- up
5. Change the language ( To change the language it is the first things that appears on that screen
6. Default is english (UNITED STATES)
NOTE:- To change back ( since it will be in a different language, remember the placing of the icons