Tip & How-To about Cell Phones
To unlock the network of your Samsung A177 goPhone, please follow the steps as outlined below.
1. Power off phone and then remove SIM card.
2. Turn on the phone again. Do not put back the SIM card. It should say "Insert SIM card".
3. Type #7465625*638* followed by the 8-digit unlock code.
*The unlock code can be obtained from your phone provider. You just need to present them the IMEI code.
4. After entering the unlock code, press the key #.
5. If the unlocking was successful, the phone should say “Network Lock Deactivated”.
Posted by lyzias... on
Dec 06, 2010 | Samsung A177 Cell Phone
Aug 26, 2010 | Samsung A177 Cell Phone
Jan 27, 2009 | Samsung SYNC SGH-A707 Cellular Phone
Jan 22, 2009 | Samsung SGH-a737 Cellular Phone
Jan 19, 2009 | Cell Phones
739 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!