DVDs are high quality, but they are large in file size, and you
can't edit them, as well as put your DVDs on PC or other portable
players. So, tons of people are looking for methods of converting their
DVD movies to MPEG format and so on.
MPEG stands for "Moving Pictures Experts Groups". It is a group working
under the directives of the International Standards Organisation (ISO)
and the International Electro-Technical Commission (IEC). The groups
work concentrates on defining standards for the coding of moving
pictures, audio and related data. The MPEG standards consist of
different Parts,such as MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-3, MPEG-4, etc.
commercial DVDs are generally encrypted. In order to rip DVD to MPEG,
you'd need to break that encryption, which can be done by Daniusoft DVD Ripper.
It is fast and easy-to-use DVD to MPEG converter software, which has
professional performance in converting DVD to MPEG video format,
ripping DVD to MPEG with great quality and super fast speed.
Also, it is very easy to use. All you need to do is:
- 1. Importing you DVDs;
- 2. Choose MPEG as output format and select output path;
- 3. Then start converting.
All the tasks of changing DVD to MPEG files will be down in good quality and high speed.
Compared with other DVD to MPEG converters,Daniusoft dvd ripper
is much easier to customize. You can crop, trim, adjust video effect,
design watermark before rip DVD to MPEG by clicking the "Edit" button
on the interface. It allows higher level customization to convert DVD
to MPEG by customize output parameters, merge several chapters into one
file, selecting target subtitle and audio track, etc. It's the best DVD
Ripper and DVD to MPEG converter for you.
: MPEG has standardized the following compression formats and ancillary standards:
* MPEG-1: The first compression standard for audio and video.
* MPEG-2: Transport, video and audio standards for broadcast-quality television.
* MPEG-3: Developments in standardizing scalable and multi-resolution compression.
* MPEG-4: MPEG-4 uses further coding tools with additional complexity to achieve higher compression factors, including
MPEG-4 Part 2 (or Simple and Advanced Simple Profile) and MPEG-4 AVC
(or MPEG-4 Part 10 or H.264). MPEG-4 AVC may be used on HD DVD and
Blu-ray discs, along with VC-1 and MPEG-2.
* MPEG-7: A multimedia content description standard.
* MPEG-21: MPEG describes this standard as a multimedia framework.
* MPEG-A: Multimedia application format.
* MPEG-B: MPEG systems technologies.
* MPEG-C: MPEG video technologies.
* MPEG-D: MPEG audio technologies.
* MPEG-E: Multimedia Middleware.