nokia new models secret codes
View the firmware version of the phone
Dial using the keypad: * # 0000 # - the version number displayed on the display.
V 5.16 - software version
22-06-99 - date
NSM-1 - The hardware (model)
Dial using the keypad: * # 06 # - IMEI number is displayed on the display.
Allows you to check whether your SIM-card mode StopClock. When transferring the card to this mode significantly reduces power consumption and thus increases the work of the battery. Generally, all modern SIM-cards support this mode.
*#7780# reset to factory settings.
*#67705646# This will clear the LCD display (operator logo).
*#0000# To view software version.
*#2820# Blue tooth device address.
*#746025625# Sim clock allowed status.
*#62209526# - Display the MAC address of the WLAN adapter. This is available only in the newer devices that support WLAN
#pw+1234567890+1# Shows if sim have restrictions.
*#92702689# - takes you to a secret menu where you may find some of the information below:
1. Displays Serial Number.
2. Displays the Month and Year of Manufacture
3. Displays (if there) the date where the phone was purchased (MMYY)
4. Displays the date of the last repair - if found (0000)
5. Shows life timer of phone (time passes since last start)
*#3370# - Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR) activation. Increase signal strength, better signal reception. It also help if u want to use GPRS and the service is not responding or too slow. Phone battery will drain faster though.
*#3370* - (EFR) deactivation. Phone will automatically restart. Increase battery life by 30% because phone receives less signal from network.
*#4720# - Half Rate Code activation.
*#4720* - Half Rate Code deactivation. The phone will automatically restart
If you forgot wallet code for Nokia S60 phone, use this code reset: *#7370925538#
Note, your data in the wallet will be erased. Phone will ask you the lock code. Default lock code is: 12345
Press *#3925538# to delete the contents and code of wallet.
Unlock service provider: Insert sim, turn phone on and press vol up(arrow keys) for 3 seconds, should say pin code. Press C,then press * message should flash, press * again and 04*pin*pin*pin#
*#7328748263373738# resets security code.
Default security code is 12345
* # 92702689 # [* # war0anty #]
Enter the menu of warranty codes. In fact, you do not need, but you can find them using the arrows scroll menu.
1. Shows the serial number of the device.
2. Date and year of manufacture (eg 0299).
3. Shows month and year of sale (if installed). Here you can set the date, but be careful - it can be done only once in their life phone
4. Date of last repair (if any)
5. Sends all the phone numbers, pictures, and calls from one phone to another (possibly in order to restore). In models with an infrared eye, this procedure works, and through him
EFR CODEC (Enhanced Full Rate)
This function with its inclusion on the idea, should significantly improve the quality of speech, but unfortunately, it must be supported by your connection. When the work is slightly increased power in the phone call (about 5%). How do I know, none of the Russian cellular operators do not support this feature. Principle is based on a different compression algorithm for speech recognition (ACELP) and has a wider bandwidth.
Feb 28, 2011 |
Nokia E71 Smartphone