Tip & How-To about Televison & Video
Many of the questions on fixya are people asking for user manuals
and personaly i think most of the people are too lazy to find them
but for the few that actually cant find them here are a few tips
1. when searching just type in the brand and the model number dont write any unncersary stuff like "i need a manual for"
2. after writing brand and model number after it write:
"pdf" (file type)
"quick start up guide"
3. when you have a page of resultsand you click on a website look around on the page you have clicked on dont just have a quick look some times even the most cheesyest webpages have what you are looking for
4. look in the brands support or downloads page
most of the time you need the manual when the item is several years old but on brands website it just gets hidden under the vast amount of other guides so keep looking
5. look under the USA brands website because thats where most of the companies spend most of there time updating the site
6.most of the time you need the manual for something general if that is the case then 8 times out of 10 you can find the information you need from a very simialr product
Posted by fkuk on
Jan 27, 2016 | Vtech DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Digital...
Dec 26, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Jun 20, 2014 | FixYa Service
Jan 19, 2014 | Avocent DSR1010 DSR 1010 KVM SWITCH 16...
180 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!