Your can store your personal information or
documentation of your mobile memory card. To protect your files or
documents, you need to give a password on the memory card. It's a common
mistake of human that most time they set password and forget that
password. So, what to do then? Do you need to contact the mobile phone
service center? It's a costly solution. Moreover, you have to spend
enough time and effort to do that. All the peoples do their best to
unlock the memory card and to recover the data. It's really a great
annoying thing. But you can do it by yourself very easily. You just have
to follow some steps to unlock your password protected memory card of
your mobile phone. This page tells you the process of unlocking any
password protected mobile memory card.
Steps to Unlock a Password Protected Memory Card of Your Mobile Phone
The steps to unlock a password protected memory card of your mobile phone, is described below. Please follow the steps:
1. To unlock your mobile memory card, you need a file explorer. You
may use FExplorer. To download FExplorer, click here to download.
2. After finished downloading, install it to your mobile phone.
3. Insert the mobile memory card into your mobile phone. Remember, don't access the memory card through phone at this moment.
4. Run FExplorer and open the following location C:\system.
5. From the location C:\System, you will see a file named as mmcstore. Rename this file as mmcstore.txt.
6. Copy the file mmcstore.txt. and paste it to your computer. Now, open that file in notepad.
7. When you finished the above steps, you will find the password of that file
Do your own risk..don't blame me try this links-