Tip & How-To about Motorola Mobility Bluetooth Hands Free Headset Wireless Headset
I've read quite a few posts from people complaining about the H500's earpiece being too loose and it flopping when they turn their heads. Here is a fix. After wearing mine for two days I was aggravated enough to try and find a solution. I love the H500 and didnt want to give it up,but the dang thing WAS loose... so :
1. Take the earpiece off just as if you were going to make it as if you would use it on the opposite ear.
2. Notice the sharp bend at the top of earpiece.That is where we will make the adjustment.
3. Get a candle or have a friend to hold a lighter steadily for you
4. Run sharp bend of earpiece thru the flame (DO NOT HOLD OVER THE FLAME) paying attention to the plastic,when it takes on an oily smooth look it will be warm enough to GENTLY push the two ends towards each other to tighten the hook shape. Run the earpiece under cool water when desired shape is reached and make sure plastic is cool. reattach the earpiece and place on ear.
5. Shake head side to side and that baby "shouldn't" budge at all. if it does adjust a little more using the above steps.
I hope this helps as it was one of the biggest gripes out there.
Posted by Ke4jgx on
Sep 01, 2009 | Motorola Mobility H500 Headset
Mar 24, 2009 | Motorola Mobility H500 Wireless Headset
Sep 03, 2008 | Motorola Mobility H500 Wireless Headset
2,287 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!