Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
With the introduction of Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 all major browsers now support tabbed browsing. Below are various tips to improve your browsing using tabs.
1. Clicking on any link with your middle mouse button or wheel will open that link in a new tab. Alternatively you can hold down your CTRL key in IE and Firefox and click a link to open that link in a new tab.
2. Clicking on an open tab with your middle mouse button will close that tab.
3. Mozilla Firefox users can middle-click the back button to open a previous page in a new tab.
4. Pressing CTRL + T will open a new tab in IE, Firefox, and Opera.
5. Pressing CTRL + Shift + T will undo the closed tab. Alternatively right clicking on a portion of the tab bar will also display this option.
6. Firefox and IE users can hold down CTRL and press 1 through 0 on their keyboard to open that respected tab.
7. Right-clicking the active tab will give you an option to close all other non-active tabs.
Hope this will be a useful tip.
Thanks & Regards
Posted by NANDAKISHO... on
Mar 14, 2013 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 7
Mar 02, 2011 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Dec 26, 2008 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 7
Oct 18, 2008 | Televison & Video
861 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!