Tip & How-To about Office Equipment & Supplies
How do i refill my INK Cartridge ?
There are 2 distinct method
1) Black has a bladder
2) Color contains sponges - we need 3 sirenges with needle
to fill the Color cartridge with sponges - simply punch
1. If you see the Cartridge turn it round and locate the filler holes by removing the plastic top cover of the cartridge.
You may need to pry plastic top or hole cover off using a thin metal blade.
please make sure that you do not damage the sensors on the back of the cartridge whilst doing this.
2. Using the picture(on the cartridge which shows you the 3 differed colored spots), fill syringe with the corresponding color ink.
3. Insert the syringe into the correct hole of the color being filled and push all the way down.
Notes : You will feel resistance as there is a sponge inside.
So Slowly inject approximately 8ml of ink until you can just see the ink surface on the top of the sponge, any more and it is over-filled.
If this happens simply draw back on the syringe a little.
4. Rinse the syringe and needle thoroughly before proceeding then repeat the process for the other colors.
8. Re-attach the cover securely with adhesive tape and continue using the cartridge.
1. Fill the syringe with approximately 20ml of black ink.
2. Push the syringe all the way into the filling hole and SLOWLY inject all the ink into the cartridge or until the reservoir is full.
3. Replace the cartridge and run 1 - 3 cleaning cycles as per printer instructions.
4. If necessary leave cartridge in printer for up to 24 hours. (This allows ink to flow to the print head).
Posted by Tejodhar... on
Nov 28, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Apr 30, 2010 | Kodak ESP 3 Multifunction Printer/ Copier/...
Jan 22, 2010 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 04, 2010 | Dell V305w All-In-One R840635AU InkJet...
Jul 21, 2009 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
278 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!