Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Using Control Panel
1) Open Control Panel.
2) Under User Account and Family settings click on the "Add or remove user account".
3) Click on one of the user accounts, for example you can use the Guest account.
4) Under the user account click on the "Go to the main User Account page" link.
5) Under "Make changes to your user account" click on the "Change security settings" link.
6) In the "Turn on User Account Control (UAC) to make your computer more secure" click to unselect the "Use User Account Control (UAC) to help protect your computer". Click on the Ok button.
7) You will be prompted to reboot your computer. Do so when ready.
Posted by Eric... on
May 12, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Dec 30, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jan 25, 2013 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 9
Jun 30, 2010 | ASUS Eee PC 701 Notebook
Jun 04, 2008 | Eisenworld Alohabob PC Relocator Ultra...
632 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!