Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Here's how you can put a reserve price in your listing, follow these steps:
First, if you are lisitng an item using the Simple Form you need to switch to form with more choices first. In the Create your listing form please click the "Switch to form with more choices" link that you will see on the upper right hand corner of the Create Your Listing page. Then follow the steps below:
1. On Create your listing/Edit your listing page, scroll down and look for "Choose how you'd like to sell your item" section on yellow orange background.
2. Click on "Add or remove options" link within the same section.
3. Click "Set a minimum selling price for your item" for Reserve price and the "Save" button after.
4. This will appear: "No Reserve price set for this item. Change"
5. Click on Change to put a Reserve Price. Then click on Save button.
Posted by melvin... on
Oct 03, 2010 | eBay Auctions
Nov 17, 2009 | eBay Auctions
Oct 21, 2009 | eBay Auctions
Oct 18, 2009 | eBay Auctions
Oct 03, 2009 | eBay Auctions
476 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!