- you should first change your filter ,this type of unit relies on good air flow
- Find a HVAC supply house in your area (they all say there not open to the public but they are )
- ask salesperson for outdoor coil cleaner this should be priced around $15
- Mix according to manufacturers instructions into pump sprayer
- Make sure unit is off @ thermostat not just temp satisfied
- Remove enugh of outdoor units grill and fan to give you access to coil from inside spray coil with cleaner from outside wait about 5 minuit- and hose off cleaner from inside out( foaming should be normal)
- Rinse thuroly and repeat as nessasary
Not finding what you are looking for?