Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
You've downloaded a *. BIN file, but there was no *.CUE file associated and you still want to burn the *. BIN file using Nero.
Your options are:
1) Create yourself a *.CUE
2) Convert the *.BIN to an *.ISO
3) OR use Nero to burn without the *.CUE file! ! !
Yes, that`s possible...just follow these steps and you will be sorted. No need for *.CUE files anymore
ok, here we go...
1) Start Nero
2) File -> Burn Image
3) Browse to the *. BIN file that you want to burn and open it
4) A window saying "Foreign Image Settings" will open
5) Check the settings. They should be as followed:
* Type of image: leave it to Data Mode 1
* Select the Raw Data check box
Note->> The block size will change automatically from 2048 to 2352
* Leave Image Header and Image Trailer unchanged and set to 0
* Leave "Scrambled" and "Swapped" check boxes unchecked
6) Click on burn!
This tut was for Nero 5.x.x.x, I was told that "Burn Image" is under "recorder" in Nero 6.
The rest of the steps should be the same...xkalibur
Posted by Dinah... on
Jan 26, 2011 | Dell Computers & Internet
Sep 25, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with...
Sep 10, 2009 | Ahead Software Nero 6 Ultra Edition...
Aug 25, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Mar 05, 2009 | Vatical Entertainment SeaDoo HydroCross...
126 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!