for Exchange synchronizes your business’s Microsoft Exchange service so
employees can use their Microsoft Exchange inbox, calendar and contacts
on their Nokia mobile devices. It is available for about 50 different
Nokia device models.
- Provides a cost-effective and easy-to-deploy solution leveraging the existing Microsoft messaging infrastructure.
- Increases work efficiency by providing tools to more quickly respond to customers, colleagues, and partners.
If MfE (Mail for Exchange) is not installed on the phone you will have to download and install it via Nokia PC Suite.
- Optimized for a wide range of Nokia devices, providing a mobile email solution on a handset that can meet any individual's needs and preferences."
Nokia PC Suite 7.1 Latest VersionNokia Mail for Exchange 2.7To Install MfE
- Assuming that Nokia PC is installed, download the latest version of MfE to your desktop
- Connect the phone to your PC using the USB cable
- Double click on the MfE file on your desktop
- Nokia Application Installer should pop-up asking 'Do you want to install the application to the phone' Press the green tick
- The Phone will now ask 'Install Mail for Exchange' Press 'Yes'. Press Continue on the next three pop-ups.
- A new pop-up will ask if you would like to create a MfE profile, press 'Yes'
You will need the following details before you continue:
- email address
- exchange server address
- In the setup screen enter e-mail address, username, password, domain
- The phone will then try to find the exchange details, it should
automatically configure the service for some servers. If it fails the
next screen will prompt you to enter the server address.
- After you have checked all the details are correct press options>save. The phone will then try sycning
- If the server uses a certificate it will ask you to accept this, select the option to accept everytime
- Once you have completed these steps the phone should then automatically sync. If not simply press options>sync
There are various settings that you can change depending on how you want the phone to function, these can be found in Options>edit profile.