Tip & How-To about Cameras
When your camera will not transfer images onto memory card this is often because the image storage has been set to 'Auto'. You need to set it back to internal memory temporarily to allow you to copy the images over to the card. Once you have done this you can set the camera back to 'Auto' and this will reset the system and you will now have access to all of the images on the card.
This particular procedure works with all cameras but the steps outlined here are for Kodak in particular.
Please follow these steps;
1) Insert the card
2) Turn the camera to Auto
3) Press review - "reading memory card"
4) Press menu and scroll down to image storage and press ok
5) Select Internal Memory and press OK
6) Scroll down to Copy - Copy Pictures to memory card
7) Scroll down to ALL and press OK - you should see "Copying" displayed
8) When the screen goes back to the main menu - Scroll to Image storage again and select Auto - OK - "Reading memory card"
You should now be able to see the pictures from your internal memory saved onto your memory card and your camera is once again ready to use.
Hope this helps. Please do register your vote using the Yes/No buttons below to reflect the helpfulness of this Tip.
Posted by Radio Code... on
Jun 26, 2011 | Pentax Optio S4i Digital Camera
Dec 03, 2010 | Kodak EasyShare C653 Digital Camera
Jan 18, 2010 | Kodak EasyShare One Digital Camera
Jan 17, 2010 | Kodak EasyShare C613 Digital Camera
Nov 09, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare DX4330 Digital Camera