Tip & How-To about Nintendo Wii Remote Controller
So you just bought a new Nintendo Wii Remote Controller but when you click the power button the four blue lights at the bottom just blink huh? Well that just means your Remote needs to be synchronized to your Wii.
Here are simple step by step instructions to do so.
1) Turn on your Nintendo Wii.
2) Open the door on the front of your Wii covering the SD card slot and the SYNC button.
3) Open the battery compartment on the back of your Wii-Remote Controller.
4) Press the red SYNC button on your Wii.
5) Press the little red SYNC button on your Wii-Mote.
6) Wait until a solid blue LED light comes on on one of the four lights at the bottom.
7) If it doesn't work the first time, try again.
Your Wii-Mote should now be synchronized.
Posted by Casey Wood on
May 16, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
Sep 26, 2009 | Nintendo Harvest Moon: Magical Melody for ...
Jun 06, 2009 | Nintendo Wii Console
Nov 29, 2008 | Nintendo Mario Kart (Wii) for Wii
1,062 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!