Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Carefully follow these steps to create a new drive or partition in Windows Vista.
1. Lets click on Start and then click on Computer.
2. Right click on it and select Manage.
That will take you to Computer Management screen.
3. Double click on Storage.
4. Now double click on Disk Management.
5. Right click on the drive and select Volume shrink.
6. Enter the amount you want to shrink to.
7. And now click on Shrink.
Now you can see your free space like this:
8. Now right click on the free space and click on New Simple Volume.
9. Click on Next
10. Click on Next
11. Click on Next
12. Click on Next
13. Now click on Finish.
14. Once you click on Finish, your new drive is ready for you.
Hey that was so easy. Now you can have as many drive you want and keep your data safe.
Posted by Sunday... on
Oct 18, 2016 | Hard Computers & Internet
Oct 28, 2010 | Computers & Internet
176 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!