Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
How to turn on the wireless switch on the laptop or notebook
If you have issues in finding the wireless switch on the laptop to turn the wireless on you can refer the below list
1. Dell D600 & D610-Key Board-Fn+F2
2. HP NC4000 & NC4010-Button-Above Keyboard
3. HP NC4220-Button Left Side of Laptop Near USB Port
4. HP NC6000 & NC6220-Button above Keyboard
5. HP NX9010-Button in front side of laptop
6. HP Omni book 6200 Button on Left side of laptop
7. IBM T43 & X32 Keyboard combination Fn + F5 then Click "Turn On"
8. Toshiba M1 & M2 Switch Left side of laptop towards
9. Toshiba R100 Switch on the Right side of laptop
10. Toshiba TE2000 Switch on the left side of laptop by Volume ctrl
11. Toshiba Tecra 2100 Switch Left side of laptop by Volume ctrl
12. Sony Vaio - switch on front left
13. Dell - FN,F2 or FN,F8 or FN,F12
14. Acer - FN,F5
15. IBM / LENOVO
IBM General - Some models have the wireless slide button on the side of the laptop.
IBM DV series - use the antenna-like button found on the upper section of your keyboard.
IBM R40 - Use the FN+F5 key-combo.
IBM ThinkPad (General) - Most have software switch or button on Left hand side.
Lenovo T-61 - Slide button on the front of the laptop
General - Fn+F1 or Fn+F2
General - Antenna-like button close to the power switch
U100 - Fn+F11
18. PACKARD BELL
Easy note B3600 use the Fn+F1
Easy Note E2/MV46/008 - Fn+F1
Easy note W7730, Antenna-like wireless button on the side of the laptop.
MZ36-U024 - Fn+F2
General - Fn+F2 key combo
X54 - Antenna-like button close to the power switch.
General - Blue button found in the middle section of the keyboard
Posted by Vikram... on
Jul 28, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5610 Notebook
Apr 12, 2009 | Gateway M-6340u PC Notebook
Dec 19, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite M115-S1061 Notebook
Jun 02, 2008 | HP Compaq nx7010 Notebook
1,103 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!