Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Most problem with the wireless keyboards and mice are one of them is not responding or not connecting to the wireless USB adapter that's connected to the computer, here are the things that you may do:
1. Make sure to use fresh batteries.
2. Verify if the keyboard and mouse are turned ON.
3. Avoid putting any possible wireless interference such as base of a cordless telephone and cell phones.
4. In pairing up the keyboard or the mouse, try pressing the connect button on the USB wireless receiver followed by the connect button on the wireless keyboard or mouse.
5. If that did not help, then hold down both connect buttons (on the wireless receiver and on the keyboard or mouse at the same time for five (5) seconds and then release them both).
The keyboard or the mouse should connect to the USB receiver. If same problem occur, then the device needs repair.
Posted by Melvin... on
Jul 26, 2014 | Logitech Wireless Access Duo Optical...
Nov 02, 2012 | Computers & Internet
May 04, 2011 | Logitech Computers & Internet
Jul 12, 2010 | Logitech Wireless Access Duo Optical...
Apr 14, 2009 | Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse...
2,969 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!