Tip & How-To about SVP Xthinn 8061 Digital Camera
Having problems connecting the camera to a Vista computer?
1. Install the camera driver, which can be found from the CD.
2. Turn on the Camera, and change it to "Playback" mode.
3. Connect the camera to the computer using USB port.
4. The LCD display of the camera will turn off automatically, and the computer should say that new hardware is detected.
5. Go to "My Computer", and you should find a new drive saying "Removable disk".
Double click it and you will find your pictures and videos inside the folder. Just copy them to your computer's hard disk.
Posted by Siouxie on
Apr 09, 2011 | SiPix StyleCam Blink Digital Camera
Nov 12, 2009 | SVP Xthinn 8061 Digital Camera
Oct 25, 2009 | SVP Xthinn 8061 Digital Camera
Sep 23, 2007 | GE MiniCam Pro HO98656 Webcam
1,689 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!