Welcome to Fixya Community.
If the above procedures still do not resolve the detection issue,kindly refer to other alternative steps below to continue solving the issue.
- Verify if the computer meets the minimum system requirements of the product. This is to ensure that the software and the player itself are compatible with the computer’s operating system
- Ensure that there is enough battery charge and switch it on before connecting to a computer
- Ensure that Windows XP has Service Pack 1 or Service Pack 2 installed with all other security updates from Microsoft
To verify your service pack version:
Click Start button > Run > type winver
- If the service pack is not installed, please proceed to download them from Microsoft at:
For Windows Vista, kindly update to Service Pack 1 at least.
- If the player is still attached to the USB port, disconnect it from the computer. Gently push the end of a thin object (such as a pin or straightened paperclip) into the Reset hole.
The reset button for your player is located at the bottom of the player, to the left of the sync adapter port.
Thank you For Using Fixya.
- Check all connections to make sure that the player is properly connected to the computer. Try connecting to a different USB port preferably the one located at the back of the computer
- Access the Recovery Mode of the player and perform a clean up and reboot
- If the issue persists, please Launch Control Panel and double click on System option.Under the Hardware tab, please click on Device Manager button
- Under Device Manager, right click your player under "Disk Drives" and select Properties. If the player is working properly, you will be able to see the following message "This device is working properly”
- If you are having issues with this device, click Troubleshoot to start the "troubleshooter".
- Please verify if there is any exclamation mark on Portable Device.
Right click My Computer icon from Desktop area > Properties > Hardware Tab > Device Manager .
Double click on Portable Devices and verify if there’s a yellow exclamation mark. If there is, right-click on the player's name and choose Update Driver.
- Should the issue persists, try connecting the player to a different computer to isolate the situation.
I hope this Help you.