Many face the problem of bad odor in refrigerators. Here are few simple tricks to get the problem of bad odor solved:
- Keep an open box of baking soda inside the fridge it will absorb the foul smell.
- Place newspaper made into balls all over your fridge and freezer so that it is completely covered.Spray the newspaper with water until it is completely wet.
- Allow the fridge to run as normal for five days. During this time, the combination of evaporating water and paper will soak up the nasty smell. It should be noted that you will have to turn your freezer to the lowest setting to avoid getting frozen.
- Buy some freshly ground coffee.Dump 1 to 2 cups of the coffee grounds on a large plate and spread them around. Use multiple plates if the smells are extreme.Place the plate on the center shelf.Close the refrigerator for 24 to 48 hours.Dispose of the coffee grounds.
- Cut a lemon in half and put it in there - it will absorb the smells and make it clean smelling.
- Last but not least ....Empty contents of fridge wipe out with warm water and a little lemon juice then cover a tray or plate with kitchen foil and fill with charcoal put in fridge over night and the charcoal absorb es all nasty ouders then in morning remove plate or tray.It should have no smells at all.
Thank you for this opportunity t post few tips which i know. I think all the above are home made tips and anyone can try it out who are facing the problem of bad odor in their refrigerator..