Tip & How-To about Sony NW-A1000 MP3 Player
So here you have it free information on unlocking the volume to your NW-A1000 and NW-A3000 this will allow you to have the maximum volume level for you to fully enjoy this product.
1. Press HOLD to put the player in hold mode.
2. Hold down LINK and press in order UP, DOWN, OPTION, UP, DOWN, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, LEFT, PLAY/PAUSE, OPTION.
3. Press HOLD to turn hold off. You will now be in test mode.
4. Press RIGHT to display menu items
5. Press UP/DOWN until you get to “OTHERS”
6. Press RIGHT to display next menu.
7. Press UP/DOWN until you get to “SP SET”
8. Press PLAY/PAUSE, “ON/OFF” is displayed.
9. Press OPTION, “ON/OFF” will be selected.
10. Press PLAY/PAUSE and it will be entered.
11. Exit play mode by pressing and holding BACK for more than a few seconds, release, and then turn the player off.
N.B> this is manufactures default to the lower level to save your ears perhaps to prevent a law suit, however I use mine on this max level and I can still hear my Wife nagging me !!!
Posted by SpideRaY on
May 06, 2014 | Lenovo 3000 Computers & Internet
Oct 13, 2010 | Sony Network Walkman NW-A3000 MP3 Player
Dec 27, 2007 | Sony Network Walkman NW-A3000 MP3 Player
Dec 10, 2007 | Sony Network Walkman NW-A3000 MP3 Player
Nov 08, 2007 | Sony Network Walkman NW-A3000 MP3 Player
2,011 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!