4 Methods to Transfer Data from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 catches our eyes with its infinity display, creative S pen, high-performing 10nm mobile processor, 6GB RAM. And for better new phone experience, Samsung Galaxy Note 8 also makes effort on transferring old phone data to new Samsung Galaxy Note 8. This article will show you how to achieve one-click transfer data from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note 8 in a professional way.
Samsung Smartphone Galaxy A9 Pro come with nano sim and runs Android 6.0.1 marshmallow operating system with Samsung own touchwiz interface. It has 5.5 inches large display having 1080 x 1920 pixels Screen resolution. The Galaxy A9 Pro Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 has 64bit processor, Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 chipset with Adreno 510 GPU paired with 4GB of RAM and 32GB internal memory which can be extended externally up to 128 GB. The Galaxy A9 pro has 16 MP, 4620 x 3296 pixels with LED flash users are able to record 1080px30fps, and has 8MP front camera having 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps. The handset also Energized by Non-removable Li-Ion battery which. The handset support 2G, 3G and 4G LTE. Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro Saudi Arabia Price of Smartphone amp Specifications
Samsung Galaxy Note 3: S Pen stopped working on screen:
Hello. The S Pen is not powered by a battery per se. The screen on your phone generates a magnetic field. There's a coil inside the S Pen that captures energy from the field to power the pen.
1. Question are your S Pen options turned off? Settings>Controls>S Pen>
turn on Direct Pen Input turn on Air Command turn on Air View etc..
2. it could be the pen tip that is worn out and needs to be changed. Check the tip by pressing it into the pen with your finger.. if you feel the tip going into the pen too far, it's probably the tip that is broken or worn out. Some customers say buying new tips is too much trouble, and getting a new OEM Samsung S Pen made for your Note 3 is a safer option.
3. it could be the wacom digitizer screen that is having problems on your phone and needs to be fixed. If you had fixed the screen prior, it could mean the person who installed the replacement screen could have did a bad job.
4. if you are using a magnet closure case, try taking it off and then using your S Pen. Because the external case magnet can interrupt the magnetic field the S Pen uses for power rendering it useless, until you remove the magnetic closing case.. and then all should be well again.
5. You can do tests on Note 3's that are not carrier locked by dialing *#0*# (this is not a solution but it can help eliminate possibilities)
6. If you bought an Aftermarket knockoff S Pen, that's probably the problem right there. A lot of non OEM Samsung S Pen's have their own issues and work for only some things.
7. You can try fixing the sensitivity of the S Pen
8. Buy an original Samsung Galaxy S Pen. A Note 1, 2, 4, or Note 5 S Pen will work for your Note 3, but it may not fit inside the Note 3's internal compartment/holder. You can try buying a used one to save money, but be aware that you might have to change the tip