Tip & How-To about Dell 922 All-In-One InkJet Printer
The Dell Ink Management System observes the ink levels in Dell printers, shows a message notifying the ink level and provides the option to purchase ink only directly to the Dell. Though it saves the time of business users, it's no more useful if you want to buy the ink from an office supply or third-party store. If it often shows a message to purchase ink when using the Dell printer, you can turn it off with the help of technicians on the Dell printer customer support phone number. To disable the Dell Ink Management System, you can continue with the following three ways:
Dell Printer Tech Support Phone Number USA
Use the Software Option Menu
1. Click the Start menu and then 'All Programs.' Choose the 'Dell Printers' option from the group of programs and select the Dell printer.
2. Click on the 'Maintain/Troubleshoot' section and choose the 'Ink Level' option.
3. Click the 'Advanced' tab, followed by the 'More Options' sub-menu.
4. Click to select the 'Never display the printer status,' and then the 'Never show low ink messages' radio buttons.
5. Click the 'OK' button, followed by the 'File' section. Choose the 'Exit' option from the drop-down menu.
Disable the Printer Connection
1. Click the 'Start' button and pick the 'Devices and Printers' option. The Devices and Printers screen will appear.
2. Right-click on the Dell printer and choose the 'Properties' tab. Click the 'Ports' button and deselect the 'Enable Bi-Directional' support check box.
3. Click the 'Apply' button, followed by the 'OK' option.
Uninstall Dell Ink Management System
1. Click the 'Start' menu and choose the 'Control Panel' option.
2. Click the 'Programs' section, and then the 'Programs and Features.'
3. Find the 'Dell Ink Management System' feature in the program list.
4. Click on it to choose the 'Uninstall' option for removal.
After disabling the connection between your PC and the printer, you can still send the print jobs to your printer. If you face any difficulties, instantly look for the Dell printer technical support and seek solutions.
Posted by Sophia... on
Feb 23, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 30, 2008 | Dell 922 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 29, 2007 | Dell 924 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Oct 26, 2007 | Canon I990 InkJet Photo Printer
Jan 14, 2007 | Dell 924 All-in-One InkJet Printer
393 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!