Tip & How-To about Garden
1. Inspect the item you are about to buy. Is it a throwaway or can it be repaired if it breaks?
2. Go online to see if a service manual can be downloaded for FREE. Owners manuals are not the same as service manuals. Some Manufactures charge ridicules prices for their shop/service manuals.
3. What do the online product reviews say about this product. Read all the Pro's and Con's.
4. Where is the nearest service center for this product?
5. Are parts readily accessible for the DIY'er?
6. Don't buy from the first source you find on the internet. Check the price and warranty on several sites because some sites have a cheaper price but shipping is higher, making the overall price higher.
7. Check out Seller reviews before buying on eBay to verify it is a legitimate seller. Be cautious of sellers based in China. Look for where seller is based and estimated delivery time. Long delivery times sometimes indicate overseas sellers, even if they are listed as in the US.
8. Does the product use metric or SAE fasteners.
Posted by gerald... on
Jan 14, 2016 | 2005 Chrysler Pacifica
Jan 07, 2016 | Chrysler Cars & Trucks
Aug 18, 2014 | Microwave Ovens
Jun 24, 2014 | 2009 Chevrolet Impala
Dec 18, 2010 | Black & Decker 7750 4 1/2'' Small Angle...