Tip & How-To about Apple iPhone Smartphone
Whether you still feel irritated for lack of phone storage? Anyway i am, so i have tried to expand my iPhone's memory to 128GB and now I've achieved it by a NAND Flash Programmer. I believe those who still want to upgrade their iPhone storage are want it too. Therefore, i share it with you.
User tips / warm reminder
1. This 2017 WL PCIE NAND Flash IC Programmer for iPhone 6s 6sP 7 7P 5SE / iPad pro.
2. It can repair Mainboard HDD Chip and NAND Flash error, modify the underlying data on NAND, Expand iPhone / ipad Memory Storage and so on.
3. It support mass write mode, save time.
4. Before using the software and operation, please install / update the latest iTunes software.
5. It needs professional to operate or maybe you can't use it.
6. There is a possible risk for the upgraded iPhone. If this technology was widely applied, Apple official may take some measures to stop this.
If you are ready, just follow the steps below
1. Turn on the switch button after you connect the WL PCIE NAND Flash Programmer with computer by using 2 data cable
2. Sign in the "WL Software", select the specific disk type "WL PCIE Disk".
3. Press to refresh the port and then "Open Port" to be prepared for data writing
4. Install the old Nand flash chip and press the reset button
5. Read and check whether the information queried is correct by clicking "All Data Query".
6. Through software at a regular path to "back the original data".
7. Remove the old flash chip and install a new one.
8. Press the "Reset" button, then select the specific model iPhone 6s, click "write bottom"
9. Click "Write all disk data" and write iPhone 7P data to a brand new 128G flash drive with the PCIE NAND Flash Chip Programmer.
10. Cheak if the data write operation was successful by "all data query".
11. Connect the new flash drive with the motherboard.
12. Reassemble the phone and restore iPhone via iTunes then activate it.
13. Test and verify upgraded storage.
Just be careful in operation. If you have more problems, you can go in Vipprogrammer.
The related link:
Posted by fix... on
Nov 30, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Mar 16, 2013 | Apple iPhone 3GS Black (16 GB)
Dec 13, 2011 | LG Cell Phones
81 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!