Tip & How-To about Google Chrome
I will like to share some tips about safe browsing through google chrome. Most of the people like google chrome for their daily web surfing. To stay secure we should do some settings and install some extension in chrome to have safe surfing.
1) Install an Ad blocker - it helps to block unnecessary ad on you surfing page which annoys you while reading article
2) Avoid login in chrome: Login into chrome is an good feature but by logging into chrome we reveal our identity to internet
3) Use Incognito tab: Using incognito helps to browse anonymously
4) Panic Button Extension: Panic button is one of the best extension in chrome, use this extension to save your browsing tabs when you are busy
5) Avoid Saving Passwords: Google chrome always asks for saving password for the site, but really please avoid saving passwords for the site into browser cache, it becomes riskier when your browser gets hacked.
Thanks, Hope you will like this tips
Posted by Vinod... on
Oct 03, 2013 | Facebook Social Network
Jun 23, 2012 | Cell Phones
Aug 12, 2011 | Google Chrome
Mar 22, 2011 | Computers & Internet
64 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!