Tip & How-To about Garden
EXTREME Caution should be used. A FIRE can result if this is done improperly !
Perform this outside, and have a fire extinguisher present.
1) Remove spark plug, ground the plug wire if possible
2) Make sure ignition is in the OFF position
3) NO choke
4) Wide open throttle
5) Shop rag over spark plug hole
6) Pull until no liquid comes out of plug hole
7) Re-install spark plug, turn ignition switch to ON
8) Continue to pull recoil with throttle open, NO choke
9) Engine will start slowly with huge amounts of smoke, run until the smoking stops.
Posted by Roland W... on
Feb 15, 2017 | Homelite Garden
Jul 10, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
May 07, 2013 | Home