Here is the process of deleting SBCGlobal account, so follow the steps in the same order as they are mentioned.
- The first step is to log into your www SBCGlobal net email account.
- Now, click on 'username' that is being displayed on the screen followed by selecting 'profile'.
- Click on 'account profile' by going into SBCGlobal email settings where you will find an option named 'email account'. You will have to click on it.
- You can now see all the account information on the screen. Under the user information tab, you will see the status to be 'active'.
- Click 'delete account' option, which is situated right next to 'member ID'.
- Now, you will see the confirmation dialogue box, where you will have to click 'OK'.
- When you check the status after that, you will find that is has changed from 'active' to 'disabled'.
- The process of deleting SBCGlobal net mail account is quite simple. Once you see the account status as 'disabled', then it means that you are no longer active on the platform. But, you need to make sure that you make arrangements to forward all your emails to new email ID.