Tip & How-To about Skype IM
If you have received any strange message on Skype with a link sent from Baidu or LinkedIn recently, then you are not the only one. Recently, many Skype users are discovering that their accounts have been used to send various spam messages to various accounts and other users. All were shocked to see the accounts opened, and some believed they were secured by Microsoft's two-factor authentication. But it is not the case! If you need to get more info on this, you can call the professionals at Skype Customer Care Number easily.
If you used a sensitive password or someone tried to steal the Skype info, anyone can use the data to fetch access to the account. Gratefully, there is a way to fully merge Skype ID with a Microsoft account to prevent hackers from getting any personal info from your account.
How to combine Skype with a Microsoft Account?
• Open the web browser and visit- (https://account.microsoft.com/).
• If you are presently signed in with the Microsoft account, then simply sign out.
• Click on the 'Sign-in button.'
• Enter the Skype ID and Skype password to initiate the process.
• Click on Next.
• If you have already connected the accounts in the past, you will get queried to update the info by entering the Microsoft account password.
• Click 'Next.'
• Click 'OK' to complete the process.
Now, as a result, you will have to use the Microsoft account password to sign in. It is advisable to use change your password to restrict the account from the hackers. For more info, you can ring at Skype Customer Support Phone Number and fetch important tips from the experts. You can also take help from online web dictionaries such as Contactforhelp. The website renders the customer care numbers to the customers based in the US and Canada.
Posted by contactfor... on
Aug 28, 2014 | LinkedIn iPhone Apps
Nov 18, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jun 09, 2013 | HP Computers & Internet
Feb 17, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv2000t Notebook
352 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!