Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Are you using a TP-Link router and don't know how to access a secure wireless connection? If you want to make your router device safe, it's suggested to set a password to your Wi-Fi network so that no one can access your network. Also, verify your device settings to make sure that your network is not vulnerable to attack. This tutorial guideline will help you to change your password without getting the help of the TP-Link Customer service specialist. Here's how to do:
1. Access the Control Panel of your router. For doing that, navigate to the http://192.168.1.1/ in your system web browser.
2. Enter the username and password to access the configuration interface. The 'Admin' is used as by default in both the specified fields.
3. Select the 'Interface Setup' option from above, and then select the 'Wireless' option as displayed in the illustration.
4. Next, change the password under the 'Pre-Shared Key' box.
5. Click the 'Save' button to save and apply settings.
If you need to get more details of each function and settings, you can call at TP-Link Customer care number which is provided by the trusted online telephone directory Contactforhelp and obtain the step-by-step procedure for changing your router password in an effective manner. You can also avail technical support if you have any Internet connection issue with the TP-Link router.
Posted by contactfor... on
Sep 06, 2011 | Linksys WRT120N Router
Aug 30, 2011 | Belkin (F5D8231-4) Wireless Router...
May 23, 2011 | TP-LINK 300Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem...
Apr 17, 2011 | Computers & Internet
284 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!